- Air Con all Bedrooms
- Dipping Pool
- Fridge with Ice Machine
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
- Sea View Terraces
- Sun Beds
- Sun Chairs
- Underfloor Heating
- Washing Machine
- Wrought Iron Oven and Stove
Les Passerilles is quite simply a stunning home with pool. In short, it makes the perfect holiday rental offering wonderful sea views, large terraces for outdoor dining, a fountain-pool to cool off in, air con all over the house, 5 bedrooms, a spacious living area, plenty of light and sunshine, attention to detail throughout and totally renovated. In fact, the oldest part of the house dates back 3-400 years, so you will find heaps of charm in this 225m2 mansion.
From the main entrance door, take 2 steps down and find yourself in a maze of open living space, which weaves through arches, pillars and glass doors. At this point, you will find the dining area, sitting room with large fireplace, conservatory, kitchen and utility area. In addition, there is a w.c on this level.
Large iron and glass doors open on to a sea view terrace split on 2 levels of approximately 20m2 each (4 steps between). In fact, it runs the entire length of the home with pool (heated fountain-pool 3 x 2.10m – 1m10 deep) located at the far corner of the terrace. In addition, there is a summer kitchen with sink and plancha. After that, there are parasols, a pergola, outdoor shower, sun chairs, outdoor furniture and lighting. Orange and lemon trees and colourful plants decorate this wonderful space.
– Bedroom 1 – Double bed of 160cm – air con – window.
– Bedroom 2 – Master bedroom has a 180cm double bed, fireplace with comfy seating. What’s more there are fitted wardrobe , air con and 2 double glass doors that open onto another sea view terrace (24m2). Similarly the terrace runs the entire length of house and has outdoor furniture. However, please note that the far end of this terrace is overlooked by the terrace of another property.
– Bathroom – Stunning bathroom with black and white checked marble floor tiles and white and chrome bathroom suite. In addition there is a free standing bath, shower, w.c. and wash hand basin.
– Bedroom 3 – 160cm bed – air con – fireplace – window – cement floor tiles.
– Bedroom 4 – Charming bedroom under the eaves with beams and fireplace. Similarly there is air con – 2 sea view windows and 160cm bed.
– Bathroom – Walk in shower, w.c and wash hand basin – soft beiges and greys with small black and white tiles on shower floor. Sky light.
– Bedroom 5 – 160cm bed – ensuite bathroom with shower, w.c. and wash-hand basin. Large room with fireplace – air con. Another key point is it opens onto its own private, sea view terrace around 9m2 with wooden decking.
In conclusion, Les Passerilles rental home with pool is a real treasure neatly tucked away off the village main street accessed through a pretty, iron gateway with leafy greenery entwined overhead. After that, a cobbled pathway takes you directly to the impressive entrance door. Additionally, south west facing, the house is flooded with sunlight and enjoys sea views to Cap d’Antibes.
Equally important, it is only a 5 minute walk to the town below with shops and market. Similarly it is situated close to the free shuttle bus stop (SOUS BARRI) and restaurants on the main Castle Square. Unload your car very close to the house.
Official Taxe de Sejour Registration: 06027023933WF
|From||To||Price (per week)|
|01/05/2024||25/05/2024||€3300 per week/€540 per night|
|25/05/2024||14/09/2024||€3600 per week/€590 per night|