- 4 Ring Gas Hob
- Air con in 4 bedrooms
- Basket Ball Net
- Capsule Coffee Machine
- DVD Player & DVDs
- Electric Oven
- Gas BBQ
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub (not heated)
- Iron and Board
- Outdoor Comfy Seating
- Parking for 6 cars
- Ping Pong Table
- Sea View Terraces
- Swimming Pool (not heated)
- Washing Machine & Dryer
Situated in a very desirable, residential area of Cagnes Sur Mer – this magnificent Provencal, charming French farmhouse with pool is breathtaking.
Set on 1800sqm of beautifully maintained, level grounds with panoramic Mediterranean sea views, a swimming pool, hot tub (heated by the sun) and parking for at least 6 cars. The grounds are private and gated.
Only 15 minutes from Nice International Airport – “The Mas”, which means traditional French farmhouse – is a really special and beautiful home. It mixes the charm of beamed ceilings, tiled flooring, cosy fireplace, pretty stained glass, heaps of sunlight and impressive but comfortable luxury to ensure a unique stay for all. The house is so pretty in its surroundings with a wonderful, colourful bougainvillea growing against part of the side of the house and a leafy vineyard covers the pergola, where you can enjoy outdoor, summer dining beside the BBQ. There are gorgeous water views from Nice all the way to Cap d’Antibes.
Sleeping up to 12 people, all bedrooms (except the basement bunk bedroom ideal for children and teenagers) have access to either the garden or terraces and the whole house is furnished to the highest of standards offering the following accommodation:
– Provencal kitchen with bench dining area (dishwasher, fridge/freeze, oven, hob, microwave, toaster, coffee machine) – access to pool side terrace and gas BBQ.
– Amazing large sitting room-formal dining area with fireplace, vaulted ceiling, comfy sofa and leather armchairs, reading corner – all with access to the garden or numerous outdoor terraces with wonderful Mediterranean views.
– Bedroom 1 – The Green Bedroom with queen-size (160cm) bed and access to the garden. Fans provided.
– Bathroom – Cream and rose Provencal style with sunken bath tub you step up to and telephone shower plus wash hand basin.
– Independent w.c. in beautiful deep blue Moroccan tiles.
– Bedroom 2 – The Yellow Bedroom with queen-sized (160cm) bed and access to the garden. This bedroom has air con.
– South/south-west facing terrace, which runs the full length of the house and offers comfy outdoor sofa, armchairs and parasol:
– Bedroom 3 – The Master Bedroom with extra king-sized bed (200cm), walk-in wardrobe, air con and south facing, private, sea view terrace.
– Ensuite bathroom with standing bath and walk-in shower plus separate w.c.
– Bedroom 4 – The Beige Bedroom with queen-sized bed (160cm), air con and access to the first floor terrace.
– Bedroom 5 – The White Bedroom with bunk beds – a double (140cm) below and a single (90cm) on top – particularly suited to children or parents with a child. Access to the first floor terrace, air con and view to the entrance gates.
– Bathroom – Provencal beige tiles with shower and wash hand basin.
– Independent w.c.
– Washing machine and clothes dryer
– Independent w.c.
– Comfy sofas
– Table tennis table
– Dvd player with dvd for the kids
– Extra bedroom with 4 single bunk beds and shower room
The gardens that surround the house are magnificent with mandarin, lemon, kumquat and olive trees – simply taking your breath away from the moment you enter the gates. With parking for at least 6 cars, there is plenty of scope to welcome your friends and family and entertain by the pool, in the pool house or at the numerous terraces or BBQ. There is also an outdoor shower and w.c. plus a trampoline and basket ball net for your pleasure. A secure gate closes off the pool area from small children.
At least one car is advisable, particularly in the summer months when it is hot to be walking or carrying shopping, but there is easy access to the town below (10-15min walk), the beach and many restaurants. A local bus shuttle (No.49) does stops outside the gates and will take you to the shops and restaurants in Cagnes sur Mer, its train station or its very well-serviced bus station in less than 10 minutes. All are within walking distance, including the beach, which takes approximately 25 minutes to go on foot. The wonderful Renoir Museum is only 5 minutes from the house plus the picturesque, medieval village of Haut de Cagnes is close by so just jump on the very frequent, free shuttle bus (No 44) from the town and be there in minutes. Here you have a range of summer festivals, free weekly jazz nights and a terrific selection of cafes and restaurants to choose from.
Villa des Oliviers is perfectly suited to a large family, 2 smaller families or a group of good friends wishing to come to the Cote d’Azur and stay in a stunning, yet very comfortable home close to everything. A charming French farmhouse you will want to return to!
|From||To||Price (per Week)|
|25/05/2019||21/09/2019||€4660 per week/€700 per night|
|21/09/2019||02/11/2019||€3500 per week/€540 per night|
|28/03/2020||23/05/2020||€3500 per week/€540 per night|
|23/05/2020||19/09/2020||€4660 per week/€700 per night|
|19/09/2020||31/10/2020||€3500 per week/€540 per night|